Pregnancy bleeding

Patient

Q: I have just entered the 3rd month of -pregnancy and i had some bleeding yesterdat evening, I have taken a scan and have seen the baby's heartbeat, though the scan shows bleeding in the sac. will my baby be ok??? what precautions do i need to take??? will this lead to a miscarriage??? will my baby have abnormalities???

please reply as i am a nervous wreck and need some confirmation....

i also had a little bleeding just when i found out i was pregnant.. the doctor said i had a fibroid but not to worry and gave me medication with which it had stopped.

Doctor