Pregnancy bumps or something else?

Q: I'm 7 months pregnant and I recently noticed that I have small flesh colored bumps on the inside of my vagina not on the outside, I looked it up and I read that it could be due to all the extra fluid and moisture down there. Is this true? They are painless and it doesn't burn when I pee or anything. I've been tested for std's and came out negative. What could it be and how could I get rid of it?

Symptoms:  Small bumps, no pain, only about 4 or 5, lots of discharge

Thanks for contacting

These vaginal skin coloured bumps that you are referring to without any pain or itching could be either normal vaginal rugousity which may have become congested locally due to increased venous flow locally or they can be possible hymenal tags . Both the conditions are normal and don't indicate any infection or an STD.

The discharge is possibly a normal physiological discharge seen commonly in pregnancy due to progesterone effect. However it is advisable that you may consult your physician and get a per speculum examination done to check and evaluate the lesion . Your physician would be in a better position to comment on the bumps after examination.

I hope the answer is helpful and cleared your most of the queries.