Pregnancy by fingering

Patient

Q: Is it possible for a girl to get pregnant if a man touched his penis and then fingered the girl some minutes after? (3-15 minutes) Me and my girlfriend did this and now she hasn't had her period yet, it is 2 days delayed now.

Symptoms:  Pregnancy, delayed period
Doctor

Yes there is a possibility if the fingers were smeared with precum which is known to contain sperms as well, then there are chances that she may get pregnant is she was in her fertile period and not under any form of birth control.
Though it is just 2 days post missed period. If the periods don't resume by 7 days post missed periods , then it would be wise to get a urine pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy. If negative then the delay can be attributed to stress induced hormonal imbalances.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards