Pregnancy chances from fingering versus intercourse

Patient

Q: I was separated from my husband and have since reconciled. We have have been having trouble conceiving for the past year due to my PCOS and his low motility and 3% normal sperm shape and have started taking Metformin for PCOS two months ago. I had sex with my husband during ovulation but also fooled around (was fingered with possible precum but definitely no ejaculation) with another man around the same time. I have recently found out I am pregnant. Is there any way it could be the other mans child?

Doctor

A:   Congratulations on your successful conception.
No mere fingering with ? Precum I presume there was no genital to genital contact and only the finger was in contact....will not result in pregnancy. Stop worrying and enjoy your pregnant status.