Pregnancy chances from manual sex and some semen on hand

Patient

Q: Is it possible to get your girlfriend pregnant if you partook in manual sex and you had touched your penis earlier. Is it possible to get her pregnant if you had masturbated earlier but have no noticeable liquid semen on your hands?

Doctor

A:   Can she be pregnant?
Thank you for your query. In the instances mentioned the possibilities of impregnating a lady are almost remote. Rare instances in which there could be a possibility, is in case where the penis has been touched after ejaculation (instance one) or in the instance two where during masturbation there was pre-ejaculated fluid released which was not visible & probably had the spermatozoa. But as mentioned earlier the possibilities for the same are rare.
Hope that answers your query. Have a Good day.