Pregnancy concern

Patient

Q: I was at my normal check up today with my nurse practitioner and I had my blood pressure checked with a 130/50 and she told me i should keep my feet elevated and exercise. I weighed 170 at my last check up and that was two weeks ago and now i weigh 176. I just took my blood pressure again and it was at 112/75. I was wondering what i should do or if that is considered a normal blood pressure. i am currently 34 weeks and 2 days.

Symptoms:  blood pressure, swelling and edema vital sign was a positive trace.
Doctor