Pregnancy confirmatio doubt

Patient

Q: Hi,

I request your advise and guidance. I am a bit worried.
I had intercourse with my gal on Saturday 30-Aug. I used condom.
However, mistake what I did was that I changed my condom in between and while
putting my second condom, I tried to wear in opposite way. By doing so, fluid on my
penis has go into condom. After that I wore it in proper way and carried on with my
gal.
Please let me know whether she will become pregnant. Her periods are due on 10th of
Sept. She has also taken I-Pill at 47th hour. Please let us know whether you see
chances of pregnancy.

On Sept 7 2014 she had her normal period but there was a three days delay in October as it came on October 11, 2014.
Is she pregnant?

Thank you.

Symptoms:  Pregnancy
Doctor