Pregnancy confirmation

Patient : Hi Doctor, This month my period got delayed which is generally not the case with me. My LMP date is 16th March. I got a beta HCG test done yesterday (16th April). The value in the result is 829.63. Is it possible that I am pregnant? Please let me know. Thanks.
Symptoms:  Delayed period
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Beta HCG levels above 25 mIU/ml should be considered as pos itive for pregnancy only. So, according to your beta HCG levels you should be pregnant with gestational age between 4 to 5 weeks. Better to go for ultrasound after one week to confirm the intrauterine pregnancy and to estimate the gestational age. Take care.

Patient: Thanks a lot for your reply. I visited a doctor in my city yesterday and she confirmed the same.
Thanks again.