Pregnancy confusion Dont know if im pregnant or not

Patient : Iv been trying for a baby since i had my implant taken out which was ast month and i have been having cramps for about 2-3 days now and have been off my perios 2 week which im normally on for ages and come off for a few days , everytime i wake up im soo thisty and have a horrible taste in my mouth but yet tests come back invalid? someone help me please?...Sophie
Symptoms:  Sneezing..really tired on a morning sleeping in till 1-2 in afternoon bad cramps in belly , weeing more than normal , thirsty and bad tast in mouth