Pregnancy constipation

Patient

Q: Hello,
My name is Sarah. I am pregnant in my 27th weeks. i have been having pregnancy constipation since the beginning of my pregnancy. Last week i traveled long distance from Germany to the USA. The change of food made my constipation worse. This morning i went to the toilette after three days and the stool was very hard that i bled. I still have uncomfortable feelings and it still bleeds a little bit. should i be worried? should i go to the ER?

Please answer me as soon as possible... im really worried that i may get infections or something because of the still bleeding caused by constipation!!

Doctor