Pregnancy-contraception date

Patient : Good Afternoon, I hope all is well. My boyfriend and I split for a few weeks and on December 13th I had sex with someone...my period came on later that night and a few days later my boyfriend and I got back together. I started having sex with my boy friend from that point on until the present...I found out in January I was pregnant when I missed my period. The only time I had sex with Jeremy was the day my period came on. Is there any possibility that I may have gotten pregnant from the encounter on my period date? And when I went to the emergency room in January when I found out I was pregnant the doctor confirmed that I was only 5 weeks...
Symptoms:  Pregnancy
Doctor :   Hello dear, Thanks for trusting us about your health care. I can understand your concerns. The chances of pregnancy with that guy is quite very less as you had sex in your safe days and you had your period after that. The endometrium is already shed off and there is no place for embryo to get implant. You can confirm it by doing ultrasound scan and see your expected due date, from that we can calculate your expected conception date and date of sexual intercourse . Share your test results with us. Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more. Good luck. Regards