Pregnancy doubt with regular periods. She had a fist in her uterus.

Patient

Q: My wife doubts wheather she is pregnant.She was having her mensrul cycle for last 3 months after we had sex.now she is having pain in the stomach.she had a fist in her uterus which was removed 4 years before.Is the pain because of the fist forming again or is she pregnant?

Symptoms:  Stomach pain
Doctor

If your wife is having regular menses each month and has not missed her period yet, then it is unlikely that she is pregnant. if the pain is mid cycle then this is probably an ovulation bleed or if you have been sexually active, then a possible implantation pain. It is advisable that you may opt for serum beta hcg test to rule out pregnancy for sure. If the levels of hcg are more than 1, then it indicates that she is pregnant, else if leass than 1, she is not pregnant for sure.
Please get the test done.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards