Pregnancy due to contact with semen outside the body.

Patient

Q: Last night I ejaculate, i usually do it in the bathroom and i clean it up, well i did and then took a shower but i noticed i missed a spot on the edge of the seat, and later my girlfriend went and used the bathroom, if she came into contact could she be pregnant?

Symptoms:  None
Doctor

The chances of she getting pregnant with a spot f semen left over the toilet seat is minimal, because the seminal fluid contains fructose which is necessary for sperms to remain alive. If considering the possibility, it is to be understood that the sperms tend to disintegrate sooner when come in contact with detergent or other mechanical objects like sear cover. So even if your girlfriend sat on it, the spot of semen would have smeared her thighs and not her vagina per se, so there are negligible chances of any alive sperm to find its way to the uterus.
So please rest assured. She would not get pregnant unless any precum has been ejaculated inside the vagina before withdrawal.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards