Pregnancy fear. Intimate and my tip was inside her vagina for approx 2 mins and she is still a virgin

Q: I didn't had sex with my girlfriend. We got a little intimate and my tip was inside her vagina for approx 2 mins and she is still a virgin. To avoid any risk we consulted a gyn and she said my gf had a urinary infection only. But to avoid further risk she took a contaceptive on the second day 'unwanted 72' and didn't had any vomit etc. Today after almost a week she has feels strange weakness and her legs and body shiver and then she has little spotting.
Please guide me what to do. And why it happened. What should I do. We both r really very tensed

Symptoms:  Weakness, spotting today

A:   Thank you for your query.
After the intimacy, you say that the girl also used a morning after pill that too within 72 hours, in such case the chances of a pregnancy are almost remote. However the spotting she may be having could be a side effect of this morning after pill which generally leads to intermittent or inter menstrual bleeding or spotting and certain irregularities in the menstrual cycle.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.