Pregnancy from deep fingering im only fourteen. please help

Patient

Q: Hello, Im 14 and me and my boyfriend have agreed not to have sex but he has fingered me.
I have this concern in the back of my head that im pregnant. he has fingered me roughly 5 or so times, each time rather deep. i am a virgin though. In the past week i have gained 2lbs, I have just recovered from anorexia and right now i weigh 7stn 9lbs. each time i was giving him -for lack of a better term- a hand job, and he did the same to me simultaneously...
he would stop to 'fix himself' (pull foreskin back i guess) then we'd continue. what are my chances of pregnance? please answer, i am very frightened.

Doctor