Pregnancy Hormone Level

Patient

Q: I am a 27 year old female. I am late with my period for 5 days. I decided to take a pregnancy test and it came out positive. I schedule an appointment with a clinic to obtain abortion. I was at the office for a total of 10 min. They first colected $380 from me at the service desk, brought me into the examination room for an ultrasound. The technician who is also the receptionist was not able to find anything, called the doctor in and he said the same thing ( note that this lasted only 1 min all together) The tech asked me have a urine sample, she than used a pregnancy test and said it was to light. Decided to go with the blood work and said to call back tomorrow morning to ask for results. Now i called back and she said my horone pregnancy level was 744. She also said my blood work would have to be repetated and ultrasound as well. I am not trusting this clinic at all as they seem to be very fishy and only want to collect money.
With my hormone level being at 744...does that mean i pregnant? I need to know if they can perform diff procedures on me as she said the only option is the surgical procedure, which i do not want. I am very upset as of how they have presented them selves.
My other questions is if the receptionist can send any mail out to my address as i do not want any of my family members to know about any of this. Also is she able to talk about my medical health to other individuals, as i believe she will since she kind of knows me and is always looking to find a way of making me look bad. If i knew she worked there i would have never gone to that clinic.

Please make sure to answer my questions to the full understanding. Thank you

Doctor