Pregnancy-implantation

Patient : I had the mirena since 2012. once getting it put in i haven't had a period or any spotting since. yesterday i noticed a brownish discharge only when i wiped after using the bathroom. could this be implantation and when should i take a home test to get a for sure answer?
Symptoms:  Tiredness, dizziness.
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Pregnancy while having Mirena is uncommon. The spotting you had could be side effect of Mirena. Urine pregnancy test may not detect very early pregnancy, so better to go for an ultrasound. Ultrasound helps in confirming the intrauterine position of Mirena and in ruling out pregnancy. Possibly this spotting may subside soon if it persists you can take the support of antifibrinolytic drugs or an additional dose of hormones to control it with your doctor's advice. Take care.