Pregnancy in Perimenopause

Q: I am a 46 year old female and have recently been experiencing symptoms of perimenopause.I would like to become prenant again.Will taking a fertility supplement such as fertilaid help?

A:   I understand your concern about pregnancy. Certainly you might become pregnant but you must understand that due to your age there are increased chances of complications for you and for your baby.
The best advice that I can give you is that you should make an appointment with a Fertility specialist to get an evaluation and physical exam, he or she would be in a more confident position to assist you and answer all your questions after knowing your exact condition and also assist and increase the chances of pregnancy if possible. I wish you the best.