PREGNANCY IS POSSIBLE BY WITHDRAWAL METHOD

Patient : I have been off of my period for a week and some days when I had unprotected sex. But, he did not ejaculate inside of me and used the "withdrawal" method. Am i still capable of being pregnant?
Doctor :   Withdrawal method is not safe at all. If you have missed period, I would like you to do a pregnancy test. The failure ra te of Withdrawal method is high. Pregnancy is possible because guy might have some live sperm from the previous ejaculation. The pregnancy rate is low but it is not zero. If you do not have plan for pregnancy, I recommend you to have a safe birth control method. I hope you find this information helpful.