Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Pregnancy loss or symptoms of a miscarriage

Pregnancy loss or symptoms of a miscarriage

Patient: My boyfriend fingered me and popped my cherry , I’ve been Bledding for 3 days

Symptoms: Nausea, lower back pain , pelvic pains

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Damage to the blood vessels of clitoris can lead to bleeding.Bleeding due to mild abrasions usually subside soon.As you are having bleeding for three days you may be having deeper injury which needs intervention to stop the bleeding.So, please do consult your doctor once and get examined.By examination the nature and depth of the injury can be assessed and treatment can be planned accordingly.Nausea, backache and pelvic pain possibly indicating pelvic infection.Physical examination can also help in detecting and treating it.Take care.