Pregnancy/menstruation?

Patient

Q: I am currently 12dpo but since about 8dpo I have I have been experiencing cramping, bloating, tiredness, very intense and vivid dreams and what I also thought was implantation pain but today at 12dpo I examined my cervix myself and when I pulled my fingers there was blood there but no period/menstruation. Could I be pregnant and why is there bleeding inside?

Symptoms:  Bloating, tiredness, sore breasts, cramping
Doctor

thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com

well if the pain and symptoms started by 8th day post ovulation and now on 12th dpo, you are experiencing rise in symptoms of breast tenderness, mood swings, cramping with spotting it indicates that you are due for your menses and this is premenstrual syndrome.

Implantation bleed is towards the week of ovulation and usually not associated with such symptoms. however it is always better to rule out pregnancy in case suspicious , if you happen to miss your periods by more than 7 days from your due date.

I hope i have answered your query,
wishing you good health ,
regards