Pregnancy miscarriage

Patient : I am 6 weeks 2 days pregnant. Saç present with no fetal pole or heartbeat. Does this imply miscarriage?
Doctor :   Hello, If the gestational sac is present and yet there is no fetal pole at 6weeks and 2 days, then it is suggested tha t you wait for another week and repeat the ultrasound to look for fetal pole again, as in cases of delayed conception and fertilization the fetal pole arrives later by 7 weeks. If beyond that no fetal pole or heart activity is noticed or no further growth is noticed , then it should be termed as missed abortion for a chemical pregnancy and thereafter termination of pregnancy can be considered with medical methods under physician's supervision. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards