Pregnancy miscarriage

Patient

Q: I am 6 weeks 2 days pregnant. Saç present with no fetal pole or heartbeat. Does this imply miscarriage?

Doctor

If the gestational sac is present and yet there is no fetal pole at 6weeks and 2 days, then it is suggested that you wait for another week and repeat the ultrasound to look for fetal pole again, as in cases of delayed conception and fertilization the fetal pole arrives later by 7 weeks.

If beyond that no fetal pole or heart activity is noticed or no further growth is noticed , then it should be termed as missed abortion for a chemical pregnancy and thereafter termination of pregnancy can be considered with medical methods under physician's supervision.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards