Pregnancy my tummy hurts.

Q: I just found that im pregnant, but I don't know how many weeks I am, my last period is Dec last year. I don't have my period last month. Its been 2 weeks my tummy my hurts. Everytime in the morning when I woke up and everytime i ate. Why hurts a lot.

Symptoms:  Nausea, vomiting, dizziness, tummy hurts

Firstly if you have confirmed your pregnancy then you should be around 8 weeks pregnant and the early symptoms of pregnancy like nausea, vomiting, dizziness, mood swings, distaste are common in pregnancy. The lower abdominal pain especially in the flanks and usually mild in nature is due to the stretching of uterosacral ligaments under the progesterone effect and to accommodate the growing uterus. These are common in early pregnancy and should get relieved with hot fomentation.
Unless the pains are continuous and accompanied with spotting or bleeding, it is an ominous sign of a threatened abortion and should necessitate early evaluation with an ultrasound for checking foetal well-being.
I suggest that you get an initial ultrasound done to check for foetal well being which can alleviate any doubts regarding the ominous. Please visit your physician for an obstetric examination.
I hope I have answered your query in detail.

Wishing you good health.