Pregnancy nightmare?

Q: Hello,

I have a question in regards to the likely hood of pregnancy. My ex recently underwent a D/C for a MMC on April 29, 2014. Her hcg stayed elevated afterward, and she had a second D/C with Hysteroscopy to see if an RPOC were left, of which only a few small clots were noted and removed. Her last positive pregnancy test was on May 31, 2014 with the first negative being the next day. Her second D/C was on July 2, 2014.

After taking her home from the hospital, one thing lead to another, and like an idiot, we had unprotected anal sex. She went to the bathroom immediately after and cleaned up, but I can't confirm something didn't leak throughout the process. She said that she started a new pack of Levora on July 3, 2014 and took a Plan B within 120 hours just incase. She has been on multiple antibiotics however for the last month. This had been our only and final encounter since.

She initially stated that she had some symptoms about 2-3 days after the event, including lower back ache, frequent urination and Nausea. On June 12, she stated that she had an increased libido, "full stomach" feeling, and breast tenderness.

After doing research, I have seen quite a few articles that state the first cycle after miscarraige is abnormal, and can mimic all symptoms of pregnancy due to increased progesterone. If this is the case, it would make sense as the timing and symptoms for June 12 fit possible ovulation.

Rough guess, how libel is she to be pregnant from the one encounter versus an abnormal menstrual cycle secondary to a miscarraige?

Symptoms:  Nausea
Breast Tenderness
Frequent Urination
Increased sense of smell
Increased libido