Pregnancy on yaz

Patient : As of today I have been taking Yaz for 9 days. My boyfriend and I got into the heat of the moment last night and had unprotected sex. Should I be worried about becoming pregnant.
Doctor :   It is recommended to use a back up contraceptive method during your first month of taking Oral contraceptives, especiall y the first week.After the first week of Oral contraceptives, the chances of pregnancy diminish. In your case I would suggestion to keep taking your medication and wait for the end of your cycle for your menses. If they dont show for a week after your due date, you might want to take a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy definitely. Sometimes your oral contraceptives could also alter your menses due date. I wish you the best.