Pregnancy or amenorrhea

Patient

Q: I am 20 years old, and i haven't got my period for two months now. I usually get it on the first week of the month, now it would be my third missed period. I had sex on the first week of May, we used condom and did withdrawal, and i had my period a couple of days after that. I started missing my period June. Now, I gained weight and have been experiencing vaginal discharge (white mens) for a bout two to three weeks now. I took a home pregnancy test last week and it was a negative. Am i pregnant? or am i experiencing an amenorrhea? I also have been experiencing anxiety and depression for a couple of months no. What should I do?

Symptoms:  I am 20 years old, and i haven't got my period for two months now. I usually get it on the first week of the month, now it would be my third missed period. I had sex on the first week of May, we used condom and did withdrawal, and i had my period a couple of days after that. I started missing my period June. Now, I gained weight and have been experiencing vaginal discharge (white mens) for a bout two to three weeks now. I took a home pregnancy test last week and it was a negative.
Doctor