Pregnancy Or Birth Control symptoms ?

Q: I have a question about the birth control errin.
I gave birth on 9-29-14 I started the pill on 11-2-14 And the first time after I gave birth I had sex on 10-31-14 and We have used condoms every time.
Around 42 hours when I took the first pill I threw up, and ever since ive been very nauseous, I smell food and it makes me sick, I eat and I feel nauseous, and I've also been dizy, and the thing that makes me most scared is that my belly has gotten big, I want to know if this could be because of the pill , because I know that condoms brake. Thank you.

Symptoms:  Nausea, dizziness, and big belly.