192 Physicians Online

Pregnancy or Implantation bleed?

My husband and i had sex on the 6th of this month(3 days ago). My period come on the 9th of every month like clockwork and today it is not here... is it possible im pregnant? the only symptoms of my cycle i have are sore breasts and that could really be a symptom of either right? am i pregnant?? :)

It is difficult for me to say whether you are pregnant or not based on your symptom alone. Your bleeding could have been due to your periods or an implantation bleed. You would need to do a pregnancy test to find out. I wish you well, take care.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

Dr. Suneel Sharman

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

Dr. Kunaal Jindal

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA