Pregnancy or just body changing

Patient

Q: My body has been feeling different lately. I thought I may be pregnant, I've had a lot of the symptoms. But yesterday I was spot bleeding and when I woke up this morning to take care of my lady business, I changed my tampon and 10 minutes later I had to change it again I'm super heavy. I was wondering if I could still be pregnant, and if I could be is this normal?

Symptoms:  Sore breasts, server cramps, tired all the time, my nipples have been sore and the area around them is a little darker then normal and little larger, the smell of cigarettes make me sick, bloated
Doctor