Pregnancy or Premenstrual Syndrome?

Patient : Hi doc. My nipples hurts really bad. Our last conceive of my boyfriend was July 19. My last last period was on July 4 and lasted 5 days and 5 days spotting. Then after ten days of our conceive(July 29) I had my period. Its a normal period that lasts 5 days. Then Just now days after my period from August 10 until now. My head aches, my nipples hurt, im craving for food, had fatigue, I have this light cramps , tired and sleepy. Where this signs a sign of PMS or a pregnant? Well I have my period normal. Please help
Symptoms:  Headache, Food craving, cramps, fatigue, tired, sleepy, tender nipples, this white blood flow on my vagina