Pregnancy or Side Effect?

Patient : I had sex with a girl after 7 days of her period which started on the 15th of December. She took Unwanted 72 after 48 hours but now her started having her periods on the 31st of December. How is this possible? Can she menstruate two times in a month? Or is this a side-effect of the Emergency Pill? Or is it a sign of pregnancy?
Doctor :   Hi, From your query it looks apparent that the girl is having intermittent bleeding because of emergency pill. As she ha s taken the pill within 48 hours there should be no reason to worry about a possible pregnancy, it could only be a side effect of the emergency pill. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.