Pregnancy or something else that may cause infertility

Patient

Q: Hi,last month I was 2 days late on my period and first two days was really light spotting and the third day was slightly heavier. The fourth day it was over. I barely have cramping. Although after my period I started experiencing lower back pains, constipation which I rarely had in the past because of my high fiber intake, and stomach and pelvic pain that comes and go. I have been buying pregnancy tests for the past two months because I have been trying to get pregnant. It became very expensive buying fertility and ovulation tests as well. About a year ago I was found to have chlamydia but was not diagnosed with P.I.D. I have feared that that may be a problem for why I was not able to get pregnant yet. But not I'm not sure anymore. I never have irregular periods, and I don't take any prescriptions. I take vitamins and eat a balance meal every day. However, I have smoked occasionally until I thought I might be pregnant. Which was two weeks ago.
I was wondering if I should purchase another pregnancy test or could it be something else?

Doctor