Pregnancy or something more serious?

Q: I had a shorter period this month, had unprotected sex two days after it stopped thinking I was in the safe window, four days later I spotted light blood for two days in a row. Then it stoped for a day and now today I started having a thick clear discharge and mild cramps. I've never spotted before. I've take two pregnancy test and both negative. Is it still possible to be pregnant even though the day of conception technically would have been two days after my period stopped?

Symptoms:  Spotting, thick clear discharge, mild cramping

Thanks for contacting for an opinion.
If you have had your menses say for 4 days then if you had sex in next 2 days, you were indeed in your safe period and unlikely that it would cause pregnancy. Then after four days you experienced spotting for 2 days and then thick clear vaginal discharge with mild cramps indicating that you ovulated by your day 11-12 this time and earlier than normal. The discharge indicates the same and the mild cramps you experienced is possibly due to ovulation pain called Mittelschmertz which is normal. This pain and spotting subsides in 2-3 days on its own.
It is unlikely to be an implantation bleed as the sex you had was in your safe period when ovulation had not occurred. However if the doubt remains then you may opt for a serum beta hcg level test 7 days after intercourse to look for raised levels of hcg. If found to be raised, it would indicate pregnancy else if less than 1 , then it clearly rules out pregnancy indicating that you had an ovulation bleed.
I hope i have answered your concerns,
wishing you safe sexual practices,