Pregnancy or STD scare

Patient

Q: I began my period on Nov. 30. It was heavy but only lasted two days. I had protected sex three days before my period started, and unprotected sex two weeks before my period. A week after my heavy and short period I began having brown discharge, not too much. It turned pink the next day and then light brown the day after that. What are my chances of pregnancy? I do have a vaginal itch that only occurs sometimes, and would like to know what my chances of having an STD as well.

Symptoms:  Brown discharge, pink discharge
Doctor

Going by your menstrual pattern history and your sexual contact history, it is safely assumed that you are not pregnant. It because the menses you had on NOV 30th were heavy and clots passed , then it turned brown and then pink for next few days which is an acceptable pattern of normal menstrual bleed.
Once the endometrium is shed in menses then pregnancy cannot implant or progress. So you can safely presume that ther eis no pregnancy.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards