Pregnancy outside the uterus

Q: Hi Doctor,

My wife was diagnosed with pregnancy outside the uterus and she is submitted in a hospital now.

In the hospital the doctor advised to stay under monitoring for 2 days just to see if the pregnancy hormone is decreasing knowing that the hormone was at 600. after the 2 days the hormone increased to 900.

at this stage, the doctor recommended an injection to decrease the hormone but after 4 days the hormone increased to 1400.

Now the doctor advised to stay under monitoring for 3 days more and am worried that a rapture may happen. please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Symptoms:  Stomach pain