Pregnancy posibility?

Patient

Q: I received my Last depo provera shot on august 31st 2011. I had been on it for over 7 years with no breaks in between injections. i got the bone density scans that i have been required to get. once every two years. i get pap tests. though this past year i have not gotten one due to the fact i've been moving around a lot to three different provinces and haven't been stable or settled enough to do anything. i am waiting for a phone call from my dr for my appointment.
I had my period, it ended just after christmas. everything was normal up until yesterday. which is when i started to have a dull pain in my abdominal area acompanied with very light and light colored bleeding. not enough to even require a tampon. but enough to stain toilet paper when i use the washroom. could i be pregnant? me and my fiancee have decided to try and become pregnant, naturally.. we were told by my doctor it can take up to two or three years for me to be able to get pregnant naturally due to the depo.

Doctor