Pregnancy posibility

Patient : HI My period is three days late, the pregnancy test was negative on the second day my period was due. Today I started to feel cramps in my belly, my breast are a bit sore, I feel like I want to pee more often, although this feeling coming and fading away on its own (even if I don't use the washroom). I had 2 miscarriages, last one in May 2014. I also have a 2.5 year old daughter. My period cycle is 24 days, the first day of the last period was December 12, 2014, the intercourse had place on December 25 and 26, 2014. Is it still possible I am pregnant? If so why would the test say no as I believe I took it on time. Thank you!
Symptoms:  Periods are three days late, tender breasts, cramping, frequent urination
Doctor :   Delayed periods once in a while of a week or two is part of the natural variation in a woman's cycle length. Since you are getting pregnancy like symptoms it is natural for you to think that you could be pregnant. However if a pregnancy test is correctly done it is nearly 99 percent accurate hence the chances of a false negative are quite low. The most accurate way of testing for a pregnancy is to do a serum beta- hCG test which tests the levels of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gondotrophin) in the woman's blood. This method is useful to detect very early pregnancies before the urine test kits can detect. If you cannot get a blood test done immediately, the alternative is to wait for another week and repeat the urine test.