Pregnancy possibilty

Patient

Q: I have irregular period {30-35}my last menstruation cycle was on the 12 th november and had unprotected sex on the 1 st december is it possible to be pregnant ? please

Symptoms:  Nauseated
Doctor

If your cycle is a 35 day cycle then the ovulation is likely to occur by 25-28 th november making it a fertile period. So , if you had unprotected intercourse on 1st december , then you were well within your fertile period and chances are that you may get pregnant. If you have already missed your period by now and having early pregnancy symptoms , then it would be best to opt for a urine pregnancy test to confirm or rule out pregnancy first.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health ,
regards