Pregnancy query

Patient : Developed many small moles in pregnancy last month ?is this something serious ?
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Hormonal changes during pregnancy may result in the development of changes in skin pigment ation such as moles. In general this is not a serious condition. What is important is that you observe these new moles, and make sure their size, shape, colour do not change dramatically over time as this can be a sign of a benign mole become malignant. Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com

Guest: I have taken the ultra sound scan . AFI is 16. Is it normal or considered to be high ?