Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Pregnancy question

Pregnancy question

Patient: I have a question about maybe being pregnant. Since my last period i have experienced extreme nausea, headaches, dizziness, uncomfortablility in my stomach from side to side but mostly in front, my stomach feels like it is tearing, really tired, i dont sleep well because i cant get comfortable, mint helps the nausea feeling be tolerable, my breast started getting really tender a week ago and now it hurts to put on a bra or touch them, my period is in 5 days but i dont know what else could cause it. My last two periods were weird as well. Me and my husband have been trying for 6 months and nothing.

Doctor:

Guest: I usually get my period on the 4th of every month but I didn’t get it until the 18th this month but my chest really hurt and I had a increase of discharge and going pee a lot