Pregnancy questions about no gestational sac

Q: I am 10 weeks the doctor said i mite be having a miscarriage and then everything mite be ok i had bleeding for 3 maybe 4 days but it has stopped and the doctor also told me that the baby is there but its no sac but i have a fetal Doppler at home and i heard the heart beat im wondering what does this mean

Symptoms:  Left side cramping lower back pain on my left side

If there has been no fetal pole in the gestational sac, and you had bleeding then it is likely that you have a chemical pregnancy.
Secondly fetal doppler can pick up not just fetal heart rate but also uterine souffle which is blood rushing to uterus from circulation. You cannot hear heart beat until the fetus is in late 2nd trimester .
So, ultrasoud presently is the best judge and not the doppler. For a pregnancy to be viable, fetal pole should come first and then the heart beat by 7 weeks gestation.
I hope i have answered your query,