Pregnancy questions, I am about 4 weeks 3 days pregnant

Patient : Pregnancy questions, I am about 4 weeks 3 days pregnant I had my Levels drawn on 6/3/15 and they were at 27 I had them drawn on 6/5/15 and they were 54 I had them retested again on 6/8/15 and they were 254 is this normal?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. You seem to be talking about the beta hCG titres I hope. There is a fall and again a r aise which is not very normal. Suggest to.repeat beta HCG again after 48 hours and get a scan done to check the gestational sac which appears by 5 weeks of gestation. Hope this helped. Regards