Pregnancy related Question

Patient

Q: Hi,
I am 32 yrs old and my wife is 23 yrs old and we want a baby now but unfortunately my wife is not able to conceive so we met a doctor in Delhi and she advices for few test which include semen's analysis, D2, FSH, PRL, TSH, AMH and follicle review.

We had to relocate to a new city and now we consulted a new doctor and she asked for few more test to be performed which I doubt( based on my Google search). She as asked to check for hepatitis B, Hemoglobin % , Blood group and RH factor, HIV, VDRL, Hbs Ag, Anti HCV, R/E OF urine, Rubella lgG.
I wanted to check if these tests suggested by new doctor is required as based on my internet search these tests are required after pregnancy

Regards,
Pranav

Symptoms:  N/A
Doctor