Pregnancy related question

Q: Sex-Female, Age-23
I was born with umbilical hernia and to cure it I had undergone a surgery when I was just a 15-day old infant. This left me with a circular surgical scar in my naval area.I was alright till the age of 9. Then all of sudden I started to suffer from small intestinal obstruction.I suffered from acute small intestinal obstruction(periodic acute abdominal ache followed by vomiting and other symptoms ) for 6 years(9 years of age to 15 years of age). Finally,I underwent a surgery to cure it on 5th December,2006 at All India Institute of Medical Sciences,Delhi,India and the surgery left a long vertical surgical scar in my abdomen from below my chest to end of lower abdomen. Ever since(2006),it has been 9 years I'm okay and as normal as anyone else.
I have regular menstrual cycles,no gynecological complications as of now.
My query is can I get PREGNANT,I mean if I conceive will it lead to any complication in my intestine like recurrence of obstruction?

Symptoms:  Now alright.