Pregnancy Risk and How to Avoid it

Q: 2-3 days before my period was due I had sex. We used a condom and it got stuck in me for less than 5-10 seconds. He did not ejaculated in me, for he had already done so a few of minutes before we had sex. Once we quickly pulled out the condom, there was no signs of cum (only lube). We are unsure if there was any pre-ejaculation. He said he felt like he was going to ejaculate in me so we stopped. He did not pee before sex (urine kills left over sperm on penis head). Please help me!
Do I have a pregnancy risk? Can I used Yasmin Pills AFTER sex for contraception? How many days after sex can I take this pill?

Symptoms:  Nothing