Pregnancy risk from precum by dry humping without clothes

Patient

Q: Me and my boyfriend where both fully naked and I was on top of him. His penis shaft was touching my vagina and we where sliding it up and down. He may have pre cummed but did no fully ejaculated. His penis never entered my vagina but the tip did touch it. This lasted maybe a few minutes till we stopped. I am not afraid I maybe pregnant. We did this two days after my last period. I now have cramping like period cramping but my period is not 9 days away. On my day I was supposed to ovulate I had no vaginal discharge like normally. That morning though I made a bowl movement and when I wiped there was a drop of blood on the wipe. I don’t know if it came from my vagina or not. But it was a small drop of very light colored blood and that's it. It hasn't happened since. But these cramps have been going on since 1 days after being with my boyfriend. What is my chance of pregnancy. Or why am I having this pain. Could this pain be because I am nervous I am pregnant?

Symptoms:  Cramping both sides, sometimes sharp abdominal pain, nervous, one drop of blood after large bowl movement not sure of where it came from.
Doctor