Pregnancy scan report

Patient : Hi doctor..im 31 weeks pregnant and i had ultra sound this week.,my baby is in cephalic presentation and spine is to the right side of maternal abdomen..,foetal weight is 1534 g and plancenta is fundal posterior grade 2,umbilical Artery PI is 0.8, Liquor is adquate. AFI is 11.1..,is my report normal
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. All the parameters of the growth scan are within normal limits. It is normal scan report indicating maternal and fetal factors are normal for gestational age. Follow up with another growth scan at 36 weeks if advised by the gynecologist. Wish you a safe confinement. Good luck.