Pregnancy scare

Q: 4th of june: no sex but dry humping with 2 layers of clothing. no semen ejaculated.

16th of june: 3 days period. but cannot differentiate if it was period or spotting. (16,17,18)

2nd of july: nipple and breast pain

p.s. i'm 22, i have mild PCOS and dont take any contraceptives.

do you think these signs suggest pregnancy?

A:   Its highly unlikely that you could be pregnant especially since you had a period. Sperm survives for variable times on a dry surface in air so its highly unlikely that live sperm with the capacity to impregnate you could have reached your vagina through layers of clothing. However the best way to end this confusion and stress is to do a home pregnancy test. You can follow the instructions on the pack and get tested yourself without any hassles.
I hope you feel better after reading this. However you must remember that accidents such as these are common and next time the situation may not be as favorable. Visit a family planning clinic or a contraception counselor and discuss the benefits and use of emergency contraceptive or morning after pills. Armed with the proper knowledge, I am sure you will be able to avoid anxious moments in the future.