Pregnancy scare

Patient: Recently i had a sex with my girlfriend and it was protected sex i pulled out before ejaculation as well and about a hour later after we had cleaned up we decided to go at it unprotected, but all we did was check to make sure there was no precum on my penis and I went in and out of her about three times and than stopped. Is it possible she could be pregnant i was probably not in her for more than 10 seconds total, but we are both very afraid. Please do you think she could be pregnant? (This was yesterday)

Symptoms: None

Doctor: Its highly unlikely that your girl friend could be pregnant especially since you did not ejaculate inside her vagina. P recum or pre-ejaculatory fluid is the secretion from the glands in the aroused penis. This fluid rarely ever contains active sperms so it is very unlikely a woman gets pregnant because of the precum.Withdrawing before ejaculation is however not a reliable method of contraception. You must remember that accidents such as these are common and next time the situation may not be as favorable. To avoid such distress in the future, I strongly urge you to use protection or any other form of birth control regularly.Visit a family planning clinic or a contraception counselor and discuss the choices you have and especially the benefits and use of emergency contraceptive or morning after pills.

View all posts