Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Pregnancy scare and possibilities in foreplay?

Pregnancy scare and possibilities in foreplay?

Patient: Can I be pregnant if my boyfriend fingered me right after wiping semen off his hands onto a towel?

Symptoms: Excessive Discharge and feeling the urge to urinate

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.comThere is a possibility that you may get pregnant if he has just wipe d his semen dry of the towel and then fingered you immediately. There are chances that the sperms may not have been removed completely and may have entered your vagina.It is advisable that you may take an emergency contraceptive pill within 72hrs to prevent any conception if at all. However if you happen to miss your periods , you may do a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.I hope i have answered your query.wishing you health,regards